It has been a while since I shared samples of my travel planning business - I have a lot to catch up on! This week, a lovely couple are celebrating their anniversary in the sensual and color Buenos Aires! Good wine and good food is the perfect way to celebrate your love, in my opinion! Have you been to Buenos Aires?
- Pizzeria Guerrin - My most romantic meals with my husband have always been the inexpensive ones. After our wedding, we shared a poutine from a food truck outside of our venue. On one anniversary, we ate tacos with a beer in our car in the parking lot. I've learned over the years that the company is so much more important. Pizzeria Guerrin combines the cheesiest pizzas with empanadas! I can't think of a better way to celebrate an anniversary!
- Adentro Dinner Club - 10+ course dinners are wildly popular in Buenos Aires for a special night out. Luckily, the exchange rate makes it the cost only $56 USD, a steal for the level of decadence! You can choose between a seafood or meat inspired course, each with its designated day.
- Grand Bar Danzon - End the night with a glass of Malbec.
- Bosques de Palermo - Stroll around the Central Park of Argentina
- Museum of Latin American Art of Buenos Aires (MALBA) - Admire the works of art by Latin artists from the 20th Century
- We Are Tango - Take a tango lesson from experts.